At Lamosa we are aware of our legal responsibility as “data controller” and we support the data protection principles set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, applicable from 25 May 2018.
2.How do we store and protect your data?
The data we collect is transferred, processed and stored by MAILCHIMP.
We protect your data by storing it on secure servers and using cybersecurity and organizational measures to protect your personal data and reduce the risk of loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure and change. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access security for our data centers information access security. However, please be aware that no system is perfect or can ensure that unauthorized access or theft shall not occur. Where we have provided our customer with a password for access to restricted website areas, the customer is responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone. Sending information over the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our utmost to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of the data sent through the website; any transmission is therefore at your own risk. After we receive your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
3.Third Party Content
This Website may contain links to third party sites (“linked sites”). Linked sites are not controlled by Lamosa, and Lamosa is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site.
Lamosa shall process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing and the free movement of such data data, applicable from 25 May, 2018 in conjunction with other Portuguese legislation in force. Contracts for the purchase and sale of products through this website are regulated by Portuguese Law.
5.Marketing Newsletters and /or communications
Lamosa sends information about products, services, events, sales and marketing (including customized online content and advertising through the website www.lamosacompany.com, social networks and on-line partners).
We will send marketing messages when you check the relevant boxes when you check out, subscribe to newsletters or updates or register with us through the website, by telephone or email.
We will not share your personal information with companies outside the Lamosa Group and business partners, without your explicit prior consent, for them to contact you for marketing purposes.
6.What are cookies and why do we use them
Lamosa uses automatic data collection systems such as cookies. A cookie is a device sent to the hard drive of an Internet user. Although cookies do not contain intelligible information, they allows us to link an Internet user to your personal information.
Cookies are sent by our servers and nobody else can gain access to the information that they contain. Only Lamosa has access to the information collected by cookies, collectively and anonymously, to optimize its services and those of this website to user needs and preferences and to customize the rendering of webpages.
Acceptance of our data collection and cookies use automatic procedures is necessary to take advantage of the many features and services offered through this website, including the purchase of products. If you configure your browser to block or delete cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will have access to all the features and services offered through this website (e.g. your computer may not be able to display the image of the product you are trying to purchase).
Lamosa uses the following types of cookies:
NECESSARY COOKIES: These cookies are essential so that the customer can browse the website. Without these cookies, the services offered by the website (such as using the shopping cart or the order history) cannot be provided.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES: These cookies are used to measure and analyse how visitors use the website (e.g., site traffic, total sales through the website, frequently visited pages and pages from which visitors receive error messages) to continue improving the website and the shopping experience that it offers. All the information collected by cookies is anonymous (even if it sent to third parties) and is not used to identify you.
FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES: These cookies are not necessary for the operation of the Website, but they enable the Website to remember your choices and / or preferences (e.g. username, language or location) to provide you with advanced information and simplified and personalized features.
TARGETING AND ADVERTISING COOKIES: Targeting and advertising cookies can be used to deliver customized ads that are more relevant to the customer, based on their interests. These cookies may collect fairly detailed information about customer browsing habits on the website, such as products that the customer clicked on or added to the shopping cart. These cookies enable us to customize any direct marketing communication (for example, email) or limit the number of times the Customer sees an ad or they can help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They (or third party advertising services with which we work) enable us to track customer behaviour online over time, on different websites or platforms, to collect statistics on our marketing work and to distribute electronic ads of more relevance to individual consumers, which will enhance overall consumer experience.
7.Why do we use your data?
Lamosa uses the above personal data held about you for the following purposes:
– to manage and improve the website and the services we provide through the website;
– to tailor the content of our website to your needs and preferences;
– manage the security of the website and the data collected through the website;
– provide other services that you have requested, as described when we collect the data;
– to prevent, detect and investigate fraud, breach of security, breach of the law and other improper use of the website and to enforce our Terms and Conditions;
– to resolve any questions, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised;
– for internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting;
– to notify you about changes to any website element;
– to evaluate and understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to our customers;
– to deliver relevant advertising, for example, information newsletters;
– to make suggestions and recommendations about other products or services that may be of interest to you;
– To comply with applicable laws;
– To respond to court and government inquiries;
– To comply with legal processes;
– To protect the rights or property of Lamosa.
All the content on this website is the exclusive property of Lamosa texts, images, or any other information that does not come from third parties. The content is therefore
protected by the Copyright Code. Lamosa reserves the right to make changes to these contents at any time, without prior notice to users.
9.What Personal Information do we collect and how?
Your personal data will be collected and processed by Lamosa only for purposes strictly connected to the use of this site providing an excellence service.
9.1.Information that we record about you:
– When make an application to register on our website;
– If you ask us to stay in contact;
– If you ask us to send you customized online content such as targeted advertising;
– If you fill out a survey or send us feedback about our products or services;
– If you make contact with us (for example, by telephone, email or other) to learn more about a product or a service, report a problem with the site or a product, or for any other reason.
10.What are your rights?
The customer has the following rights in respect of their personal information:
10.1.Informations we register about the customer:
– Access. The customer has the right to access the data that we hold. The customer will need to prove their identity before we address any matters relating to their personal data.
– Correction or deletion. The customer has the right to ask Lamosa to amend or delete any personal data that we hold about them (unless we have the legal right or obligation to retain it).
– Restriction. The customer has the right to restrict the use of their personal information if the data is imprecise, if the use of the information is unlawful or if it is no longer necessary to use the data for the purposes for which we have retained it.
– Automated decision making. A customer with any questions regarding our automated decision-making processes or their accuracy, should inform us about their preferences.
– Data portability. The customer has the right to obtain the personal data that Lamosa holds, in a structured electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where they are:
– personal data that the customer has sent to us; and
– where the data is processed based on (such as marketing preference information) or in order to enter into a contract with the customer (for example, to manage their online account).
– Complaints. If, for any reason, the Customer is not satisfied with the way we handle their personal data, please contact Lamosa.
To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the customer requests the cancellation of the processing of their personal information for certain actions or for their personal information to be deleted, where this is necessary to facilitate the use of the website or to allow us to provide a service (such as to manage their account online), the Customer may not be able to use the website or service as before. Without waiving their right, as a customer, to object to direct marketing, which can be exercised at any time without restriction. Please allow at least 10 business days for your request to be attended.
11.Who shares personal data?
Your data can be stored in a database. We are your point of contact.
– Service providers (e.g. IT services), business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for any contract our customers (such as, but not limited to, website operations, payment services, shipping, fraud investigations, bill collection and membership schemes programmes and rewards);
– analytics and search engine providers that help us improve and optimize the website;
– law enforcement or regulatory agencies or authorized third parties in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity through the Site that may expose Lamosa and / or the customer or third parties to legal risks or liability; and